Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

It's Christman Eve. Doesn't feel any different from any other days.

Wonder whether Flo will laugh her head off when she sees the my URL, or whatever it's called.

Nothing much to type. Oh. Currently reading "Phantom of the Opera." Decided to do so after watching the movie. The movie is okay.

I think that Raoul is kind of... I don't know. He cries so very often over Christine. Christine seems a little weird. I like the Opera Ghost aka the Phantom. He cried a little, but so far, from what I read, he has a proper reason to. And he doesn't do it excessively like what Raoul does.

There's going to be a Christmas celebration tonight. Everybody's dressing up as something.

Think I'll stop here.

Oh. To anybody who's reading this, Merry Christmas.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)