Friday, January 21, 2005

Back to civilisation...

"AS YOU WISH" -Farm boy, "The Princess Bride"

Hurrah!!! I'm back to civilisation. Actually, OBS wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. At least the toilets are reasonably clean. But I still didn't soap or shampoo myself for 3 days. So naturally I was extremely happy on the last day, but sigh. But I am scarred for life by my stupidity or blurness or whatever you call it. On the last day, after they dismissed the muslims first. They left first because of Hari Raya Haji celebrations or something like that. And, I'm not sure why I was so blur at that time, I followed them almost all the way to the jetty. I didn't even realised that the only people who left were Malays. Ugh... I feel so horribly embarrass when the teacher told me.

Anyway, first thing I did when I reached school was........ to go to Esso and Caltex to buy food!!! Haha... Chicken pie, coke "slurpee," Dorritos, and chocolate ice-cream.

After I reached home, I unpacked my bag then took a shower. Ahhh... It was so lovely. Touching my shampoo and soap. I've really learnt to appreciate the toilet at home. And after that, had tea with dinner. I'm not sure if I'm addicted to tea.

That night, Florence and I spent some time together watching the "The Princess Bride." HAH!!! Flo didn't want to watch it at first, now she wants to watch the ending. The show is quite nice and pleasant. But it's such a pity Westley becomes so yakkety-yak after he reappeared.

And hurrah again. I might be going to watch "Finding Neverland" tonight. Been wanting to watch the show for such a long time. It has such a lovely cast. Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. It looks like such a sad show though.

Oh. This reminds me when Flo and I were talking about "The Phantom of the Opera" yesterday. Was talking about the part after the Phantom let Christin go and he was looking at the monkey. Terribly poignant. Currently it's on my list of most poignant scenes from movies.

Sigh. Feeling pretty horrible at the moment because of (oh that dreaded word) HOMEWORK!!! There's still so much left to do, and here I am, typing away. UGH!!! Teachers can be so mad. How can one human being tell a child (fine, not exactly a child) to do Pg 2-15 of a biology workbook. That's sadistic!

Have to stop now. Ohhh... I just remembered a nice quote.
"It is said, without the culinary arts, the crudeness of reality would be unbearable."
-"Kate and Leopold"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)