Friday, June 24, 2005

Backfrom Australia...

"If you know you are going to fail, then fail gloriously!" –Cate Blancett

Came back from Australia yesterday. The trip was okay, but had one horrible experience there. Shall recount that awful incident now.

On the second last day I think, I was out with my family, and as usual, I needed to go the toilet. So at the bus interchange, I looked for a loo. I saw one, but there was someone inside. So I looked around for another one but was unsuccessful. (That was another, but it was out of order.) So later, my mother told me to just go back and wait. Just about 30 to 45 sec of waiting, the door opened and, of course, I felt happy and relief, and was about to smile and the person coming out. But before I could even twitch my mouth... Guess what she said.

"GOD!!! You're rude. For god's sake, I was only in there for a minute, you didn't have to bang the on the door." And, of course, I was shock. I didn't even know what the bloody hell she was talking about. (she was such a ydoolb hctib.)

Honestly, I thought she was the rude one, because:
a) What made her so sure it was me, just because I was there, doesn't mean I "'banged' on the door," unless she has x-ray vision.

I wish I had taken a picture of her, and I would splash it all over the internet and insult her or something. Sheesh, I sound like a bloody eejit.

Anyway, think that most of the people there are really friendly.

There are really a lot of pastry shops there. Ate pastry almost everyday. one day it's apple turnover, the next chicken pie, etc.

Anyway, have to stop now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)