Monday, August 08, 2005

National Day...

"Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time,effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep anyrelationship flourishing and growing."Jim Rohn

"What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind/body can achieve."-I don't know who the person who said this is.

No idea why I'm using the first quote, anyway...

Today was quite an okay day. The school was celebrating National day and the sec 3s had involved in the mass signing had to go on stage to do the pledge and "Uniquely You" in sign language. I made a HUGE mistake while doing the pledge, did the sign for "united" instead of "to" at one part, after that I stumbled over everything. Gah...

And I forgot to bring the kebaya I borrowed from Naqiah. Felt so stupid. Wanted to bring to school then change into it, but left the bag at home. Agh....

Oh. I remembered something. Jacq said "shit!" when she was nearly right next to Ms Terry (vice-principal.) In the morning, an announcement was made for performers to go to the hall after assembly. I think a lot people (mass signing people) either did not hear it or didn't realise that they were included in "performers" so a lot didn't turn up, so Jacqueline asked Ms Hamidah if she should go and make another announcement. So Jacq and I went to the GO. At the GO, Ms Terry helped. Jacq was so nervous about making the annoucement, and I was so amused at her being nervous, we didn't realise that she said the wrong thing. She said, "This is Jacqueline, will the people involved in the mass signing pls go to the hall now. Thank you." It should only be the sec 3s involved. We realised that only after we left the GO. And we had to rush back. After she corrected it, she was so fustrated she said, "Shit!" with Ms Terry right behind her. Then we rushed out.

After that, nothing much. Wanted to retake NATFA 5 items to improve, but after seeing how strict Mdm Lee was with the sit-ups, decided to change my mind.

Anyway, got pretty angry this morning, right after assembly, luckily, forgot all about it. Really angry at 2 people.

Anyway, will stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)