Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Hmmm...

The Lake Isle of Innisfree
William Butler Yeats

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,

And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made:
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honeybee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

Was feeling extrreeeemmmeely happy last night when I found out during checkup that my blood pressure was 100/70. YES! I'm healthy. Was so worried that will be told that my BP is high.

Was hanging out with 2 "riff-raffs" (Jacq and Kerri) yesterday. During lunch, Jacq and Kerri were practically having a food fight, after that Kerri "stalked" Jacq and scared her as her was leaving the classroom. Expression on Jacq's face was priceless. We were supposed to be studying in the library, but throughout the 2 hours, the 2 of them were unable to stop laughing for even 3 minutes. Yes, they're mad. My prediction was correct too. Jacq said, "I'm not leaving till I finish my homework." (She can be pretty ambitious at times) And I told Kerri, "She'll be staying overnight in the school." And I was correct. Jacq should have stayed in the school, but she left anyway.

Was annoying Simin this morning. Was looking through all her physics note and trying to do the questions, and claiming that I know Newton's laws. I do. 1) For every action, there is a reaction. Or something like that. THe other two slipped my mind. Blah... She's going to edit my writeup for the yearbook, and she's going to takeaway my favourite sentence and tribute to the sec 4s out of the yearbook.

Stayed back to learn dance for Zany Day Parade today. It was bad, not the dance I mean. I mean that horrible feeling I get when I have to dance. I was left badly traumatized after I was once told, "Roslyn, you dance like R2D2." I haven't fully gotten over the shock.

Anyway, was feeling a little blue, so cleaned the classroom a little.

After that, had to go for Interact. Nearly died from a cardiac arrest today, but shall not rant about that. The drama club is working with interact club to put up a play to raise money for a children's home. Some children from the home came today. They were so adorable. During the practise, there are some parts where there have the room has to black out for a while. When that happened. They screaammmed. As really high-pitched scream.

Which reminds me. I want to watch "The Shining." It sounds like a really good movie. It sounds really scary. Dad didn't even manage to finish the movie bcos it was so scary. Haha... I also want to watch "12 Storeys." Am so devastated. Have not been able to watch "Willy Wonka" Practically everyone has watched it, EXCEPT me. Ahhh.....

OHHH NOOO!!! Time passes to fast. Can't believed it's nearly end of the year already. Only about 6 more weeks left to the FYEs. Ahhh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)