Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Turning into an auntie or granny....

If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.

Always be yourself because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. -Jennifer Garner

Bah!!! Bhavna got me into trouble. She made me into a Gossip addict. Being a gossip addict is not a fun. Reasons:
1) Gossip brings nothing but trouble.
2) It isn't nice.
3) Gossip destroys. Gossip involves the mouth, which we all know is a mighty dangerous weapon. As my father always says, "A tongue six inches long, can kill a man six feet tall."For example...
4) I might start sourcing out for gossip. Ewww.... And then I'll become like Rita Skeeter or an auntie or granny. Ugh!

Actually, reasons 1) and 3) are about the same. And, as to how Bhavna caused me to become a gossip addict: She has a blog. Her blog is full of all sorts of what-word-to-use.... funny on-goings. Anyway, for not reason, I think it's... I-don't-know... amusing. Oh my gosh. I'm becoming the aunties and grannies that sit at markets and gossip because they have nothing to do. Oh noooo.... And I should be concentrating on FYEs.

Sigh... Was devastated earlier on. The ANNOYING new principal of Cedar Primary won't allow students in after a certain time. So irritating lah. I mean, like, what's her problem. And I couldn't get into the school. It's probably one of my last chances. Heard that the school is going to be demolished soon. And I have so many memories in that place. (Sheesh I getting all emotional) And the place that holds all that is going to be destroyed, gone! Many I should protest. (Impossible.)

Teachers' Day was okay. Morning- we did the ACES Day dance after assembly. It was alright. Wanted to move to the back of the roll. But no, Jacq wanted to be nearer the front. And we ended up very near the front. I think we were the third people.

After that was the class party, then the Teachers' Day performance. The video was so funny. Think Jacq was scared that what she did during Zany Green Parade would appear. Sigh... wonder why the teachers' entrence was not as outrageous as last years'. Oh yeah... the emcees were very funny.

After school ended, wanted to go the CPS, but as you know... Meet Xingyi, Qianhui, Sujun, Yinghui, Vanessa. Vanessa left first. Since we couldn't go into the school, went to Qianhui's house first, then went to Bugis. (Ran into Abby there.) I left immediately after taking neoprints.

Hurrah! "Be With Me" is going to open next week, can't wait to watch it. And "Cinderella Man" opening soon. Can't wait to watch both movies. Also need to find a good time to sit down and read "Enduring Love." It sounds like a good book.

Can't wait to watch "Red Eye" tmr. It sounds interesting.

Have to go. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)