Sunday, August 28, 2005

Zany Green Parade

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting that they won’t. –Jennifer Garner

Fashions have done more harm than revolutions.
-Victor Hugo

Zany Green Parade-cum-Cross Country was very fun yesterday. Took quite a lot of pictures. 3e9 won the Zany Green Parade! Hurrah... I liked our costumes. Our class theme was bathroom. I liked our costumes. I thought I looked like Little Red Riding Hood's grandmother. Nissa and Phoebe dressed up as shampoo bottles. They were so funny, they went "Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!" when we said "Herbal! Essence!" And Ms Terry was laughing so hard. LIke our cheer a lot (even though I dreaded the dance.)

Before the Parade, seven of us from 3/9 (suppose to be 10, but that's not the point) ran in the cross country. Would say I did okay, though not in the top few. Hope can run again next year. Haha... Around the end, there was this guy running in the next lane, and I was trying to outrun him.

After the parade, had nothing much to do. Walked around, talked to people, took pictures. Oh yeah! Was talking to Jacq and Kerri, and Kerri's nose suddenly started bleeding. Omg. I was so shocked. It's like, she's talking, and all of a sudden, blood starts dripping out, and she goes, "Oh s***, my nose's bleeding." Omg. It's really scary. So glad I didn't start panicking. Jacq took a shot of Kerri.

After prize-giving, we were dismissed. Supposed to do the cheer for Mrs. Chan, but not sure why we didn't do it in the end. Wasn't sure of how to leave, luckily I got to tag along with Caryl, Yu xuan and Kathleen. They were really nice. On the way to the underground, ran into Hoon Suan and her friend. They were soooo funny. They kept kind of whining and going on about how they wished they could cycle, ride a horse, etc.

After ZGP-cum-CC, went for extra S&D lesson. Hahaha... It was really really really funny and freakyyesterday. Let me tell you why.... I needed to go to the loo. And it was night-time, so the whole place looks super freaky, plus the main light in the hall was off. So, Simbian, Bernice, and Li Hui offered to come with me. (They were really, really nice, I mean, it was so scary and they still came with me...) So as I was in the loo, I could hear them talking, and suddenly Simbian says somethg about seeing somethg. Then when I came out, they looked scared, and I went, "What?! What?!" with a note of panic in my voice. Then suddenly, (not sure if it was me) one of us starts screaming. And everyone else started screaming, and we all ran back to the classroom. OMG! I was (as usual) so scared. I mean it was so dark. Back in the classroom, Simbian tried to tell us from her pov what happened. But we wouldn't let her. Kept screaming before she could start. Quite poorthing. She looked the most freaked out. I asked her if she okay, and she said no. (Christabelle was so brave. She still went to the toilet to change. She went ALONE.) Ms Gracie scared us all when she suddenly appeared at the door. (as usual everyone screamed.) ANyway, after that we all left. Everyone called their parents to pick them up. Ms Evelyn said no screaming as we are leaving.

Today. Not satisfied with the what I did. Did so little. Argh... I did so badly during S&D today, and have no idea why. Just can't seem to get the pitches right. I sound funny and choppy, and it's so irritating. Argh... Maths tuition was okay. At least I manage to clear some stuff up. After that went to Serangoon to swim.

Have to go to bed now. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)