Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Change change change...

I realised that I've not updated for such a long time!!! The previous time was after the Chinese 'O's and now, not only have the 'O' levels ended, the results have been released. Oh my. Haha... So whatever I write about with regards to the 'O' levels and the results is OLD NEWS!

A lot, a lot has happened. After the PAE, I went to TPJC, and it's fun there. I met all sorts of crazy people, and Jacq is there too! We've been taking the same subject combination and we're in the same CG. I love our CG- 07A03!!! Sadly, after the JAE, we'll get split up. The past few weeks have been a whirl of events. So many things happened. The CG is always coming up with something new and mad.

My results were okay. Actually, I'm not happy with my results, but after thinking over about things, I decided to accept it and look ahead! I'm not going to mope over my 'O's results, I will focus on doing my best in JC. I put TPJC as my first choice. Hope to stay. Actually, I'm kind of afraid that I made the wrong choice.

It's quite late now, so I'll end here for now. Haha... I think I'll try to start updating regularly from now on.

Happy Valentine's Day to all!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)