Sunday, November 27, 2005

That OBS smell

Just came back from OBSabah yesterday. had a great time there. It was very very fun. The people were very funny. Of course when we first reached the OB Centre I was thinking, "Darn. What am I doing here? Ugh. 12 days is so long." Ugh. But now, I miss the place so much. Still trying to adapt to not having to wait a fire to be started to cook, or having to stand for a 'moment of thanks'. Can't believe it's over. It passed by so fast.

oh my (now I keep saying that- Jiaen's influence). Sigh. Miss everybody.

Shall recount bits and pieces of OBSabah. Where to start?

On 2nd day, I'd thought I conquered the worse when my group, Group 2/ Magnifique had to wash the toilets. We had the honour of being the first group to wash the toilets. But the worse was to come. Trekking. Omg. Self-discovery happens all the time. I found out I had a fear of heights. Was trekking up a hill. The top was quite narrow. on both sides were slopes. Felt as though could fall. And after that I became scared of slopes. Sounds stupid, but-

There were so many funny things. For instance, how the toilets ran out of water. It was exactly funny, but interesting experience. Think it was the 2nd day also. I was also in the shower when water ran out. Luckily I hadn't soaped myself yet.

I think the song sung most often was "Untitled." Practically everyday we could hear people singing it. HAha... Keep thinking of how Has always dings for us. Fadilah keeps asking him to sing "She Will Be Loved."

Oh yeah, Fadilah is very funny. Max and Johnny always tease her. Johnny especially about how she pushes her hair back.

the sea expedition was quite fun. Learned a lot of jokes and riddles. Also learned a lot of observation games, but that was during the village stay and after the village stay. The "Cross and Uncross" one was very funny. Has kept mimicking Max's laugh.

Got to to rafting this time. Didn't get to go rafting for first 2 OBS. Our raft kept drifting off. In the end, the instructor had to throw a rope to those on the raft to pull them back. Haha.... Jiaen will be dreading reading this part. She broke one of the bamboo stick whil climbing onto the raft. Wei Bin kept calling her "heavy weight champion." Haha.... I thought she will be remebered as "the girl who didn't want to shower" but now she be remembered as "the girl who broke the bamboo stick." Haha... Kaixun told his whole bunk about that. Everyone was talking about it for a while on the last day.

A lot more to write about. But shall write another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)