Sunday, November 13, 2005

What is wrong with me...

Haha... Will be going to Sabah tmr. Gosh- Extremely nervous and excited. Excited because it sounds... well, exciting. No idea how to say it. I'm nervous because so far I only know 2 people from OBSabah, and they're going with their schools. Ugh... What if I'm left alone. UGH....

And, what's wrong with me. I'm told myself before, in fact I promised myself that I would never, ever again read reviews when I'm watching a series or before I watch a movie. But, guess what? Yes, I read a review, and *gasps* IT HAD A HUGE, HORRIBLE SPOILER. (I guess it's the way I promised myself I would never touch brownies again) And I didn't see any signs which said "Warning: Contains spoilers." Awful. I nearly died from shock on the spot. Oh. It was nothing much. I just found out that one of the main characters died!!! It's horrible. And even more, I read about a twist that would happen in later part of the show.

Ugh... I've been slacking the whole weekend. Awful. Told myself that I would do Heymath hw and study sciences. Ugh. And when I'm back, it'll be the end of November. Which means I have to start cramming. Must start getting into studying mood.

Darn it. Times flies.

Haha... Will post lots and lots of pictures on Friendster and Snapfish when I get back from OBSabah on 26 Nov. Haha... Have to go finish packing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Messages(smilies)